Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm a genuine Southerner need to not consume the noodles


Good friends! Then I realized how slow. bright only 1st met casually named my beauty, right after in no way anticipated them to. right after the chinese language program New Year, he will carry my personal home, jujube tree node, he would a sack of sweet potato powder, personally arrived via my home, my mother and father are nonetheless speaking concerning the sweet potato powder, bright to send out wonderful eat! Him to available his personal business has fiscal issues took me please me go to the details, dinner time could be named the driver to go to his preferred sub store to purchase bowls of warm and sour beef noodles occur back again to consume together. each and every looked like wheezes consume tasty, after which appearance in the bowl currently paste right into a ball noodles, I sort of sensation of tears.

I'm a genuine Southerner need to not consume the noodles, to not mention this paste right into a ball of noodles. I Penpen injustice, while in the heart, complained: "traders, profiteers, no rape providers, as well as the food of rice are reluctant to please." right up until I arrived to recognize that he would be to me like a superior good friend appearance at ah !?! So what his preferred foods, it will enable me to write about the delicious. So he experienced no emotions among us money, to not send out a thing expensive, but their intentions harvest points gave me, even though a little gift, but well-intentioned.

When he informed me about his personal past, he in no way pointed out with others, i am aware of each and every Fengfengguangguang people today behind, all possess a complicated background of struggle. while in the 13-year-old kid when somebody from their houses went to Xinjiang roast mutton string, found out inside of a bistro chef, and after resold to Zhejiang fabrics and clothing, and now towards Wuhan metal and metal to complete the silicon business. all of the way alone to obtain out, in no way named with other people bitter. He mentioned his wife, he and his loved ones well, in no way due to the fact he do a failure and blamed him, each and every time to stimulate him to begin all more than again. He mentioned the two sons of the e book really well, a naughty like him do not adore reading. He mentioned to them that he have been to break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment